Saturday, November 1, 2008

Welcome to Movember 2008!

It's finally here! The month formally known as November has now become "Movember".

After much thought and deliberation I have decided that the mo-style this year will be the "trucker" with the addition of a "soul patch" I have updated my aviator for inspiration.

I urge all Motel-Men to join me and celebrate being a man by allowing your upper lip region to go feral. You will enter an exclusive support network of fellow men that are having fun, celebrating their manliness and are supporting a worthy cause.

Remember Movember's men's health benefactors, The Cancer Society of New Zealand and The Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand. The funds raised will enabe some great projects and assist change the face of men's health.

To donate click here
Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Click the "Get Widget" link below to place this widget on your website or blog!